SIGGRAPH is the best place in the world to experience the explosive evolution of computer graphics and interactive techniques. SIGGRAPH 2011 invites you to “Make it Home” with the best and brightest minds in computer graphics for the 38th International Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, 7 - 11 August 2011 in Vancouver.
Online media registration LINK is now open. In order to receive the latest breaking news from leading SIGGRAPH 2011 exhibitors, register by 8 July. Online registration will close 5 August.
Please note: Even if you have qualified for a SIGGRAPH media badge in the past, you must re-qualify for SIGGRAPH 2011. For assistance with your pre-show coverage, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGGRAPH 2011 Media Highlights include:
• Vancouver – The vibrant mix of urban and natural environment combined with its contagiously creative energy makes Vancouver the ideal host for SIGGRAPH 2011. With over one-third of it’s population active in SIGGRAPH’s major communities: artists, academics, film production, gaming, VFX, research, and more, this inspirational city welcomes the exploration and innovation this year’s conference brings.
• Technical Papers: The SIGGRAPH Technical Papers program is the premier international forum for disseminating new scholarly work in computer graphics and interactive techniques. SIGGRAPH 2011 Technical Papers will provide a look into some of the latest achievements in facial animation, procedural modeling, and rendering.
• Computer Animation Festival: The leading annual festival for the world's most innovative, accomplished, and amazing digital film and video creators. The Computer Animation Festival is recognized by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences as a qualifying festival. Since 1999, several works originally presented in the Computer Animation Festival have been nominated for or have received a "Best Animated Short" Academy Award.
• Courses: SIGGRAPH 2011 courses provide attendees inside knowledge that is critical to career advancement presented by experts in the field. The spectrum of Courses ranges from an introduction to the foundations of computer graphics and interactive techniques for those new to the field to advanced instruction on the most current techniques and topics.
• Keeping you informed: Stay up to date on everything SIGGRAPH 2011 with our monthly conference newsletter SIGGRAPHitti, Facebook, and Twitter.
For complete details on all of the dynamic content available at SIGGRAPH 2011, or to register as media for the event, visit the For Media of the SIGGRAPH 2011 Web site.