Here are five solid reasons to get everyone (you, attendees, random strangers on the street) excited:
1. SMAG has 127 (and counting) achievements to complete! This means that you won't run out of things to do, even on the last day of the conference. You can chase a mad scientist, carry secrets passwords, catch a golden snitch(!), or find a wandering Guardian of the Galaxy on the conference floor.
2. You can earn points just by being involved in the conference! Our goal is to promote great content and projects - attendees will be gaining points just by:
- Participating in the International Center's NoirMaker: Escape from Vancouver;
- Playing SIGGRAPH Caching, a clue-based treasure hunt that will happening concurrently on the conference floor;
- Exploring with RTL's AR App and searching for RTL's Behind-the-Scenes content;
- Studio's Drawing Contest;
- The Back-to-Back CAF/How To Train Your Dragon 2 Screening;
- The World Record Attempt;
- And many more! You can even earn points just by registering or buying a cup of coffee!
- You may not be the top scorer, but you can still win an elusive RenderMan teapot, mysterious grab bags, and SIGGRAPH memorabilia just by playing!
- If you are a top scorer, you could win an S2015 Full Conference Registration, a copy of SIGGRAPH Encore, and many more!